Material Selection

22k gold   |   Consists 91.6% gold and remaining 8.4% other metal.

925 Silver   |   Consists 92.5% silver and remaining 7.5% other metal.

14k Rose Gold   |   Consists 58.5% gold and remaining 41.5% other metal.

18k White Gold   |   Consists 75.0% gold and remaining 25.0% other metal.

Package | Price

9K  White Gold /  Rose Gold 

22K Gold / 18K White Gold / 14k Rose Gold 

Price:RM3680-RM6030

*Price depends on ring size

*Additional Charge for Diamond Inlay

Package including:

Course fee

One pair of silver rings

One pair of  K gold rings

Exquisite packaging

Ring polishing service 

9K  White Gold /  Rose Gold 

Price:RM2900-RM3500 

*Additional Charge for Diamond Inlay

Package including:

Course fee

One pair of silver rings

One pair of  9K gold rings

Exquisite packaging

Ring polishing service 

925 Silver Rings

Price:RM580

*Additional Charge for Diamond Inlay

Package including:

Course fee

One pair of silver rings

Exquisite packaging

Ring polishing service 

Manufactoring Process

K Gold Rings Process 

Rolling Over

Material:White Gold/Rose Gold/Yellow Gold

During the hand-crafting process, silver material is used to craft the rings. We will send the rings to factory for moulding and processing using the materials selected.

 

Take note !

The rings are moulded using the hand-crafted rings and is exactly the same.
**It is not manufactured using the sample

Processing for 30 days

Silver Rings Electroplating 

Silverware easy to oxidize when exposed to air.

Electroplating Service (White Gold, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold)
*Extra Charge: RM 70 per ring